Compensation and Benefits
Compensation packages are designed to attract and retain Moores Clothing For Men employees in a long-term career with the Company. Commission structures are established for sales professionals at rates competitive with any found in the retail clothing industry. Individuals who are motivated to move into management have the opportunity to receive bonuses linked with team performance.
A brief summary of our employee benefit programs is shown below:
- Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) - full-time employees receive a company match based on plan participation.
- Medical Insurance - Largely Employer-paid premium for full-time employees.
- Provincial Medical Plans (British Columbia) - 100% Employer-paid premium for full-time employees.
- Dental Insurance - Largely Employer-paid premium for full-time employees.
- Life Insurance - Life insurance premium 100% employer-paid for full-time employees.
- LTD (Mandatory), Personal Accident Insurance (Optional) and Additional Life Insurance (Optional) - 100% Employee-paid premium for full-time employees.
- Employee Stock Discount Program - Men’s Wearhouse stock offered to employees at 15% Discount. Moores Clothing For Men is a wholly owned subsidiary of Men’s Wearhouse.
- Paid Statutory Holidays
- Paid Vacation - for full-time and part-time employees.
- Paid Sick Leave - for full-time employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Merchandise Discounts!
If you are ready to embark in a long term career that will be personally and financially rewarding...